Washington, D.C., Lawyer Handles Fraud and White Collar Defense Cases
Experienced litigator advises on securities and OFAC matters
At Boyle Frost in Washington, D.C., I draw over 25 years of experience handling sophisticated matters relating to alleged fraud, white collar crime and securities issues. My boutique law firm provides effective advocacy for clients from around the world in courts throughout the region, including Maryland and Pennsylvania. I deliver knowledgeable counsel to corporate clients in cases involving federal sanctions such as Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) inquiries and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) actions. I also assist victims of fraudulent conduct in their efforts to recover what they have lost. Having tried more than 200 jury trials as well as hundreds of nonjury proceedings, I am able to offer clients an advantage in civil and criminal litigation.
Ethical attorney represents clients in Metro D.C., Maryland and Pennsylvania
While my background provides my clients with extensive big-firm experience, I am able to give them the kind of personal attention only available in a small office. Both individuals and businesses retain my firm and refer me to others because I am:
- Established — Clients know they can count on counsel that is both experienced and effective: I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Responsive — Practicing in a boutique law firm allows me to focus on the intricate details of each case and respond promptly to your questions as I pursue a resolution that achieves your specific goals.
- Trustworthy — Through three decades of practice in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Pennsylvania, I have created lasting professional relationships with clients by delivering strong advocacy and exceptional service.
Don’t be intimidated by complex issues or the prospect of taking on powerful adversaries. In a initial consultation, I can outline the available legal options.
Resourceful boutique law firm with a strong track record in complex actions
My firm represents clients from around the world in legal practice areas including:
- Fraud and white collar criminal defense — Allegations of misrepresentation and other types of white collar crime can be difficult to prove or disprove. I have a detailed understanding of the fraud prohibitions that exist in various statutes. My firm advocates effectively for defendants accused of fraud as well as those who have been legitimately victimized.
- Securities law — I work on securities law matters such as arbitrations and other actions before regulatory authorities such as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the SEC.
- Investment fraud — My firm understands how to research claims of investment fraud and works on behalf of investors to hold brokers and financial advisors accountable for their improper actions.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control cases — Decisions made by the federal government’s Office of Foreign Assets Control often lack sufficient legal grounds. These determinations can be extremely harmful both to Specially Designated Nationals and the U.S. companies who transact business with them. I help clients seek specific licenses, which are issued on a case-by-case basis, and other relief when appropriate.
No matter how difficult your case might seem, I can develop a detailed strategy that maximizes your chance of a favorable outcome.
Contact a Washington, D.C., white collar defense lawyer for a initial consultation
Boyle Frost represents clients in fraud, securities and white collar criminal defense matters. Please call me, Dennis E. Boyle, at 202-792-4679 or contact me online to schedule a initial consultation. My office is in Washington, D.C., and I also practice in Maryland and Pennsylvania.